With over 20 years’ experience in the Tree Services industry Eurobodalla Tree Service’s is locally owned and operated.
We pride ourselves on offering you a quality service, considerate of your property and trees you need work carried out on.
Our aim is to provide our clients with a tailored service. Whether it is a large-scale clearing project, limited access sites or assistance with approvals required to remove or clear your property, we can cater for all your tree service and vegetation management needs.
Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible for you.
Eurobodalla Tree Services has access to Treecycled our sister company providing an environmentally responsible solution, repurposing any waste. If it is a one-off job, larger scale clearing, planting out an area or you require a regular service it is our goal to be the areas best Tree Service and Vegetation Management providers.
Eurobodalla Tree Services maintains a solid training regime keeping all staff qualifications current and above standard requirements.
Our Plant and Equipment Include:
- 4 Excavators ranging from 5.5t to 21t with full bucket sets, Forestry rated mulching heads and log grabs,
- 2 Bobcat Skid steers with 4 in 1 bucket,
- 1 Positrack with 4 in 1 bucket, with 6 way blade and Forestry rated slasher,
- Vermeer full tree chipper,
- 18 inch and 21 inch chippers,
- HR and MR tippers,
- Remote Control Stump Grinder,
- Minitor tracked EWP with 27m elevated reach and 15m Horizontal reach.